One being that there is virtually no clothing made with the Lollipop shape in mind (60% of the Worlds female population are Pear-shaped).
The most important guidelines.
- Lollipops should focus on styles that balance the proportions, such as to broaden the shoulders and hips a little to smooth that often too top heavy look.
-Deep and wide V-necks and scoop necklines are great for enhancing your assets. Halter-neck and sweetheart necklines that offers good support are also good choices.
- Avoid chunky sweaters and shift dresses that hangs straight down from the boobs.
- Elaborate necklaces will make the chest look even larger, and the same goes for bolero jackets.
- Anything chunky, loose, or too covering on the bosom, will make the shape look disproportionate and create an extreme version of the figure.
- Wide-leg pants hide those fabulous legs and make them look like sticks.
- Bell-bottom pants, fluted skirts, details on the hip, and ballon-sleeves helps to create curves in the areas that have less.
- The absolut worst look for Lollipops is high-waisted pants of any style paired up with a turtleneck.
You lucky Lollipops can get great results without too much effort, so enjoy!
GOOD FOR YOUR SHAPE:
Scoop neck tank top.
Tops with a wide sweetheart neckline.
Skirts with details on the hip.
Flared / Bell-bottom trousers.
Printed Jackets with double buttons.
Full length trench coats that button under the bust.
Knotted and gathered dresses.
Slim high heels.
Halter neck bikini paired with boy-cut shorts.
Polo neck sweaters.
Shift dresses, or anything that simply hangs loosely from the bust.
Boobs are awesome! Except for when jogging...