It’s just a case of accentuating the positive which is those lovely long legs and good bust line.
The most important guidelines.
- Anything square, chunky, to covering, or loose will make your figure look disproportionate and create an extreme version of the figure.
- Make sure to accentuate the space under your breast with a belt or something tightly fit, so your breast don't look saggy.
- Empire-line cuts, panelled skirts in a heavy fabric, or folded material will help cover the tummy for those who have it.
- Short skirts and high heels show those lovely long legs.
- Fluted skirts and ballon-sleeves helps you create curves in the areas that have less.
- Belts and pattern will help you break up and separate the different body elements for the curves to show through.
- Don’t be afraid to invest in some good shape-wear to smooth any lumps and further enhance your shape.
- Also make sure to have a great bras to keep those boobs up and away from your waist.
Remember, some of the world’s most attractive women are Goblets, so make the most of what you've got because you've got a lot of good stuff.
GOOD FOR YOUR SHAPE:
Low wide-necked tops with gentle folds on the tummy
Empire-line fitted top.
Scoop neck, ballon sleeved dress.
Tight skirt with fluted hemline.
Panelled skirt in heavy fabric.
Fitted or belted short jacket.
Single-breasted og tightly belted coat with big pockets.
Low cut slim jeans.
Curvy, yet surdy, heels.
Chunky shapeless knitwear and tops.
Double breasted jackets.
Any kind of baggy or wide-leg trousers.
Make the most of what you've got, because you've got a lot of good stuff.