The Cello is very close to an Hourglass as they are both women with fabulous curves. The Cello waist is also short but not as small, and the figure is on the fuller end of the scale. They might feel a little pear shaped because of their big bottom, but the broad shoulders and big boobs balance it out.
The Cello have large boobs, short waist, big hips, big bottom, big thighs, broad shoulders and slim lower legs.
Supermodel Tara Lynn is a full figured Cello, and anyone should be proud to share her body type.
For the Cello, It’s all about daring to show yourselves of a little.
The most important guidelines.
- Cellos have what it takes to carry off almost anything in terms of boldness and can pull of strong prints or fussy details that would simply swamp other body types.
- The biggest obstacle Cellos face is looking good in pants, but full length wide-leg trousers is an alternative. They smooth your shape, elongate your legs and make your thighs look sleeker.
- When wearing skinny jeans, use something loose or forgiving on top and make sure the cut doesn't end up on your widest part. Preferably crotch to mid thigh length, think tunic or dress. Tulip-tops are also very forgiving.
- Keep the bottom half simple.
- Pencil skirts doesn't flatter your shape, but if you find the right figure hugging dress you can rock it. Make sure it has a firming effect and that the material is thick. A tummy covering function or some gentle folds in the right place, is also a good idea.
- Halterneck dresses with a wide waist/belt, is your best look.
- Don’t be afraid to use bold pieces and display your attributes up top!
Cellos come in many different sizes. Serena Williams being one very fit and well toned version, to Oprah Winfrey at her largest. Just how comfortable you are with showing your tummy or thighs si up to you.
But dare to be bold and wear things those little women would be overwhelmed in!
Other Cellos: Kirstie Alley, Oprah Winfrey and Serena Williams.
(The 12 body shapes and rules are mostly borrowed from Trinny and Susannah's Body Shape Bible. I have made some alterations. Photos in this post are borrowed from Google. Unknown source.)
Dare to be bold!
ETHICAL AND PERSONALIZED STYLE, FOR A "GOOD FOR YOU" WARDROBE.
Idealist style is a website and "slow blog" dedicated to ethical fashion and personalized style, including tips on how to find your very own "slow fashion" style by using color analysis, the body types system, and other slow fashion tips.»