The Vase signature features are big boobs, gently curving longer waist, hips equal tits, slim thighs and legs. They can also have a little bit of chunky upper arms.
The most important guidelines.
- This is not the body type best suited for chasing the latest fashions because of the very feminine curves. Classic womanly clothes is the best look for a Vase.
- The large boobs should not be overplayed as this can overshadow the rest of the figure, concentrate instead on the daintier areas such as the lower arms or legs by wearing three quarter length sleeves or straight leg pants.
- In order to show off and accentuate your natural curves, use scooped and square necklines that are fitted under the boobs, supportive figure hugging dresses, and puffy sleeves.
- Make sure to emphasize the waistline with jackets and tops that are fitted around the middle part.
- Ruffles around your neckline, poloneck jumpers, princess collars and sleeveless round-neck tops are your worst looks.
The Vase is the body shape many women would love to be, and the figure is at its best wearing "The classic Hollywood glamour" type of cuts and shapes. Do yourself a favor and keep the waist tight and embrace those feminine curves.
GOOD FOR YOUR SHAPE:
Scooped and square necklines fitted under boobs.
Supportive figure hugging dresses.
Fitted shirts with puffy sleeves.
Three quarter length sleeves.
Single button or fitted jackets with rounded lapel.
High-waisted pencil skirts.
Skirts with a well tailored waists.
Straight jeans or pants.
Ruffles around your neckline.
Sleeveless round-neck tops (Direct cut of)
Dresses or skirts with tiered frills.
Clumpy wedge shoes.