Countless A-list celebrities are classic Lollipops, and Angelina Jolie is a perfect example. The defining features of the Lollipop are large but not heavy boobs, slim hips, proportionally small waist and long elegant legs. Lollipops don’t have to work as hard as other body types to look good, but being this shape is certainly not without it's challenges.
One being that there is virtually no clothing made with the Lollipop shape in mind (60% of the Worlds female population are Pear-shaped).
The most important guidelines.
- Lollipops should focus on styles that balance the proportions, such as to broaden the shoulders and hips a little to smooth that often too top heavy look.
-Deep and wide V-necks and scoop necklines are great for enhancing your assets. Halter-neck and sweetheart necklines that offers good support are also good choices.
- Avoid chunky sweaters and shift dresses that hangs straight down from the boobs.
- Elaborate necklaces will make the chest look even larger, and the same goes for bolero jackets.
- Anything chunky, loose, or too covering on the bosom, will make the shape look disproportionate and create an extreme version of the figure.
- Wide-leg pants hide those fabulous legs and make them look like sticks.
- Bell-bottom pants, fluted skirts, details on the hip, and ballon-sleeves helps to create curves in the areas that have less.
- The absolut worst look for Lollipops is high-waisted pants of any style paired up with a turtleneck.
You lucky Lollipops can get great results without too much effort, so enjoy!
Other Lollipops: Heather Graham, Uma Thurman and Susan Sarandon.
(The 12 body shape and rules are mostly borrowed from Trinny and Susannah's Body Shape Bible. I have made some alterations. Photos in this post are borrowed from Google. Unknown source.)
Boobs are awesome! Except for when jogging...
ETHICAL AND PERSONALIZED STYLE, FOR A "GOOD FOR YOU" WARDROBE.
Idealist style is a website and "slow blog" dedicated to ethical fashion and personalized style, including tips on how to find your very own "slow fashion" style by using color analysis, the body types system, and other slow fashion tips.»